An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
- Chinese Proverb

Monday, February 28, 2011

Phew, pictures taken!


I can't tell you what it took for us to get a decent family portrait for our dossier. We actually had to have several but this one was the best so I thought I'd share.
Our dossier has to include pictures of our home, family, things we like doing together etc.. Some of it seemed strange to me but I'm glad to say that it is complete. Now on to the next task.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT FAMILY PIC!!! Congrats! I stressed over our pics so much!! Love following along on your journey! Is your dossier nearly done? I can't remember "how far along" you are. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! You will be glad you have that sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete