An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
- Chinese Proverb

Monday, January 9, 2012



Life here is busy these days. So busy I've not blogged on either of my blogs much since we returned from China. I'm working on getting more organized with the addition and hope to get back to some of my loves very soon. I was finally able to compile all of our China photos into a slideshow. It's a doozy. I think about 7 minutes long, but I hated to leave anything out. Watch until you get bored.
Click on the speaker on the slideshow to hear the music.

1 comment:

  1. I received your blog address from my sister, Candace Greer. Your son is sooo adorable! My husband and I are members at Fourth Ave C of C. We adopted our first son in Dec 2008 and are now waiting on our TA for our second son! I am praying that it comes next week before Chinese New Year! We bought our first son that same shirt "Made In China". I find your packing post helpful as well. Even though we've done this before, it still feels overwhelming to pack for this trip!

    ReplyDelete